Reloader's Nest Forum
Reloader's Nest Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Reloading General
 General forum
 7MM REM MAG AND RETUMBO
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BISCUT

3497 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2010 :  14:17:25  Show Profile Send BISCUT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone use Retumbo for their 7mm Rem mag? I loaded a few rounds for a friends 7mm mag and used Retumbo w 140gr NBT's. I was wondering if any of you have had success w. Retumbo in the 7mm mag.

Bobo7mmmag
Advanced Member

2548 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2010 :  15:33:07  Show Profile Send Bobo7mmmag a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Biscut

Have used Retumbo in 7mm Mag with 154 Hornady Interbonds, 160 gr Nosler Accubonds and 175 gr Hornady Interlock with MOA accuracy or better in all with a Mid 1990's SS Browning A-Bolt.

Load density right at 100 % with no room for air voids to interfere with consistancy.

I checked the Cold vs Hot velocity from 30 to 75 degrees it actually shot 30 fps faster at the colder temp.

Sincerely,

Bobo
Go to Top of Page

determined451
Advanced Member

973 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2010 :  10:38:41  Show Profile  Click to see determined451's MSN Messenger address  Send determined451 a Yahoo! Message Send determined451 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It has been one of the most accurate powders I have loaded in the 7 Mag. I have a 150 gr. Sierra load that will stay half inch out of a stock 700. I switched to RL-22 undr protest.. I can load that for my 270's also, when I cut down my powder selections last year. D-451

The Second Amendment.. America's Original Homeland Security
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2013 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06