Reloader's Nest Forum
Reloader's Nest Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Hunting
 Big game hunting
 elk bugle recording
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

archerross
Advanced Member

USA
596 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  19:28:51  Show Profile Send archerross a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is an odd request, but does anyone have some decent quality elk bugles in mp3, wav, or similar format that they are willing to share?

There is plenty of room for all of God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes.

Hockeynick39
Advanced Member

USA
3476 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  20:17:22  Show Profile  Send Hockeynick39 an AOL message Send Hockeynick39 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FoxPro snagged another one! Let me know how it works, Im dying to get one sometime.
Go to Top of Page

archerross
Advanced Member

USA
596 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2010 :  01:09:27  Show Profile Send archerross a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FoxPro? I'm not familiar with that. What is it?

There is plenty of room for all of God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes.
Go to Top of Page

Hockeynick39
Advanced Member

USA
3476 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2010 :  10:24:32  Show Profile  Send Hockeynick39 an AOL message Send Hockeynick39 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's an electronic game call, different models have different amounts of different game calls that can be used or stored. Google it and check it out, they may be pricey though. From what I have seen, when used in conjunction with a decoy, they have devestating results.
Go to Top of Page

archerross
Advanced Member

USA
596 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2010 :  14:07:13  Show Profile Send archerross a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want the recording so I can make a ringtone for my phone. Nothing nearly as fancy as the FoxPro. I found some short elk bugles online, but the quality was marginal at best. I'm not looking for studio quality, I just want something that I (and others) would recognize as an elk bugling when my phone rings.

Go to Top of Page

Hockeynick39
Advanced Member

USA
3476 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2010 :  21:17:15  Show Profile  Send Hockeynick39 an AOL message Send Hockeynick39 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That would be cool, the FoxPro utilizes the same database systems for downloading calls. That's why I made the comment. Good luck and I'm sorry but do not have any of those.
Go to Top of Page

DocHolladay
Advanced Member

USA
1241 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2010 :  23:31:03  Show Profile Send DocHolladay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.phonezoo.com/ringtone/38699544/elk-bugle.htm

There are several at the link above, but I think this is the best. Its also free.

98% of us will die at some point in our lives.- Ricky Bobby, Talledega Nights
Go to Top of Page

huntin_nv

56 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  02:52:32  Show Profile Send huntin_nv a Private Message  Reply with Quote
get on youtube ond punch in elk bugling. record it with the voice recorder on your phone. I ended up having to text myself the sound file so I could set it as a ring tone but I have like ten different bugle and coyote howling ringtones.
Go to Top of Page

archerross
Advanced Member

USA
596 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  22:30:07  Show Profile Send archerross a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good idea! That's thinkin outside the box.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2013 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06