Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9127 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2017 :  12:02:35  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It was down for 3 days.

Preston
Advanced Member

USA
1297 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2017 :  10:35:58  Show Profile Send Preston a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just tried and no go.

"He who carries the field of battle, is he who gets there the firstest with the mostest"

Nathan Bedford Forrest CSA
Go to Top of Page

budlight
Advanced Member

USA
1659 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2017 :  11:47:41  Show Profile Send budlight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I tried 4-5 different altered names and it would not register me
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9127 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2017 :  12:42:56  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's down again....
Go to Top of Page

bwalters99
Advanced Member

945 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2017 :  15:50:00  Show Profile Send bwalters99 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also have tried several times today to get access to the new forum. I have been getting "SQL Errors", and "Access Denied".

Sometimes I have to just wonder if new is always better.... or maybe if it ain't broke, don't screw with it....
Go to Top of Page

EnglishTom
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
768 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2017 :  17:00:25  Show Profile  Click to see EnglishTom's MSN Messenger address Send EnglishTom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Same here
Go to Top of Page

bad arrow
Advanced Member

Canada
798 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2017 :  17:35:58  Show Profile Send bad arrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whenever the nest has been down before it has been because of storms in Norway. Weird as it was down, then on briefly, then down again so.....it sounds technical.
Anyone shooting anything? pigs, elk, squirels, geese?
Go to Top of Page

Onondaga
Advanced Member

USA
4017 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2017 :  19:53:56  Show Profile Send Onondaga a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Down here over 1 day

Fine rifles are never really owned.
Go to Top of Page

Zero333
Advanced Member

Canada
815 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2017 :  23:42:09  Show Profile Send Zero333 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Connection refused [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Treat that trigger like it’s your first date, not like you’ve been married to it for 20 years.
Go to Top of Page

EnglishTom
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
768 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2017 :  02:14:16  Show Profile  Click to see EnglishTom's MSN Messenger address Send EnglishTom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Guys, Im getting the same here in the uk. ( read your post Zero but couldn't reply, thanks matey, I found a load to use as a baseline, 80g goex with a 430g ) Back to the site, good job we still had the old one to fall back on
Go to Top of Page

Onondaga
Advanced Member

USA
4017 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2017 :  06:48:07  Show Profile Send Onondaga a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is up now. The counters on the quick links are at zero. So any new posts will be easy to find from the quick links.

Fine rifles are never really owned.
Go to Top of Page

morten
Administrator

Norway
659 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2017 :  11:22:43  Show Profile  Visit morten's Homepage  Click to see morten's MSN Messenger address Send morten a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm really sorry for the outage and I don't think we can blame the climate either...
Everything I can see so far, is that it points towards a hacker managed to bring down the entire server. How he did it is beyond me, as no known security holes exists on the current software. The entire thing happened a few times. After I pulled the power plug on the server and booted it up again, he managed to take it down before I got the evidence on who he was and how he did it.

Now I've set up an monitoring service, so hopefully my mobile phone will get an alarm message if it stops responding again. I can then remotely power toggle the server. I've also changed some settings in the firewall that hopefully will limit this from happening again.
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9127 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2017 :  12:23:12  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gee, do you think it was the Russians? lol...or maybe the DNC or Obama himself...Oh that guy doesn't have enough brains to come out of the rain...THANKS MORTEN. If we had your email address we could notify you if it happens again.
Go to Top of Page

morten
Administrator

Norway
659 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2017 :  13:04:34  Show Profile  Visit morten's Homepage  Click to see morten's MSN Messenger address Send morten a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It might be a fake trail, but it looks like it came from Herndon, VA.
reloadersnest(æ)gmail(dot)com is reachable regardless server status. Please feel free to drop me a line if you can't access the site.

Morten
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9127 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2017 :  21:32:51  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have 3 messages to you on the new forum for weeks you haven't read. Also the new forum is down again.
Go to Top of Page

morten
Administrator

Norway
659 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2017 :  02:31:16  Show Profile  Visit morten's Homepage  Click to see morten's MSN Messenger address Send morten a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah... I was greeted with that server status when I woke up this morning.
I really don't know how to handle this. To be honest I'm about to give up the entire site. After many years my motivation is down to zero. Fighting these attacks isn't helping either...

I get so many messages and email that I'm unable to cope with them. Shastaboat, I'll see if I can find your message.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06