Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9148 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  09:21:55  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now that some of the facts are coming to light regarding shooter Stephen Paddock; his firearms; LACK of obvious motives; his personal and family relationships but most important of all the feelings of grief by family and friends of the victims, we can try to mentally process what has happened.

Many of you probably don't know the general demographics of Nevada with Las Vegas being extremely left wing and an enclave of liberalism and Democrats and local Government advocates of Gun Control. The balance of the state populace is quite conservative except for many of Reno city officials including the Mayor of Reno who is also a liberal Democrat.

We have found out that Paddock moved to Nevada in 2015 and was prior living in Florida but was born in California. Also that his father was a criminal psychopath. He apparently did not have a Facebook account and was not active on social media. We have much more to learn about him and hopefully his girlfriend, who returned to Nevada this morning from the Philippines, can help us learn who he was. Also I've heard he was divorced and maybe his ex-wife can also provide information. Based on his brother's interview, it would appear that his brother did not know him very well.

We are getting some info that some of his weapons were AR15 variants equipped with bump-stocks. Additional weapons and bomb making materials were also found in both his Mesquite and Reno homes. He apparently was a retired accountant and had been attempting to be a gambler, loosing approximately $10K per day for several days prior to the shooting. He also wired $100,000.00 to a bank account in the Philippines prior to the shooting. His net value estimated at $2,000,000.00.

President Trump is due in Las Vegas today. The Democrats are already using this tragedy to promote Gun Control. I've heard that $35.00 bump stocks are now selling for $300.00.

The question is WHY?

DUSTY NOGGIN
Advanced Member

USA
768 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  09:45:20  Show Profile Send DUSTY NOGGIN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wow

Edited by - DUSTY NOGGIN on Oct 04 2017 21:10:33
Go to Top of Page

Shastaboat
Advanced Member

USA
9148 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  10:54:57  Show Profile Send Shastaboat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No blanks, 500+ yards, 59 dead, over 500 injured, multiple bump-stock weapons...very indiscriminate shooting into a crowd of 22,000 people.
Go to Top of Page

Onondaga
Advanced Member

USA
4041 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  16:05:46  Show Profile Send Onondaga a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The number of Trump supporters murdered in Vegas is small compared to the 700+ democrats killing each other every month in Chicago. Now, antifa announces that November 4th they will begin mass murder of all republicans. Be prepared. Be resolute.

Gary

Fine rifles are never really owned.
Go to Top of Page

mtmuley
Advanced Member

USA
1822 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  18:37:04  Show Profile Send mtmuley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Gary, how do you know any of those people murdered in Las Vegas were Trump supporters? And Dusty, you need to see bullets hitting people to be convinced? Jesus man. mtmuley
Go to Top of Page

DUSTY NOGGIN
Advanced Member

USA
768 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  20:56:53  Show Profile Send DUSTY NOGGIN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
And Dusty, you need to see bullets hitting people to be convinced? Jesus man

ya after re-reading, it deserved an edit

Edited by - DUSTY NOGGIN on Oct 04 2017 21:01:45
Go to Top of Page

mtmuley
Advanced Member

USA
1822 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  21:03:18  Show Profile Send mtmuley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DUSTY NOGGIN

quote:
And Dusty, you need to see bullets hitting people to be convinced? Jesus man

ya after re-reading , it deserved an edit

Yeah, no ****. Some sicko bastard shot a bunch of people at a concert in Las Vegas out of his hotel window. No conspiracy. I get really tired of that kind of attitude after a tragedy like this. I love my guns, I support the Second Amendment to the death. But, this kind of thing has to somehow stop. mtmuley
Go to Top of Page

Onondaga
Advanced Member

USA
4041 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  21:21:43  Show Profile Send Onondaga a Private Message  Reply with Quote
mtmuley

Only decent morality will stop the murder and if you teach or support decent morality, you are an enemy of the left. I welcome November 4th when the left tries to take over America. I'm ready.

Gary

Fine rifles are never really owned.
Go to Top of Page

southdakbearfan

USA
372 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  21:32:49  Show Profile Send southdakbearfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know if we will ever really know what was in this guy's head or if there really, truly is a "why" to all of this that everyone so much wants to have to at least put a motive or some sort of understanding to it.

What makes me even more sick, if that is possible, is the profiteers trying to make money in the aftermath, selling bump stocks for 300 bucks, etc. They should have their companies and assets seized for dealing in blood money, let alone making the entire gun owner/market/culture look even worse in the eyes of the public.
Go to Top of Page

ethmoid1999
Advanced Member

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  21:32:59  Show Profile Send ethmoid1999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gary, I hope they don't do that. We all know it'll be a match to set things off. Isn't ANTIFA funded by Soros? The libs and commies thrive upon division.
Go to Top of Page

mtmuley
Advanced Member

USA
1822 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  21:43:22  Show Profile Send mtmuley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Think I might be done here for awhile. Seems to be wackos here too. mtmuley
Go to Top of Page

ethmoid1999
Advanced Member

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2017 :  23:27:43  Show Profile Send ethmoid1999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, mtmuley.
Go to Top of Page

bad arrow
Advanced Member

Canada
799 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2017 :  08:53:01  Show Profile Send bad arrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There were people in LV from my area and at least 2 people were shot who live nearby me, everyone I know seemed to know someone who was there, my boss was there 1 year ago. One guy from here was shot in the head (and lived) the bullet looks like it entered about 1/2" down from the top of his head, going in and coming out about 2" across his skull.
The other gentleman was hit in the upper arm, with no expansion, both wounds look like full metal jacket as they never expanded, pencil sized holes in and out, good thing they were not hit with soft point bullets.
I feel morbid wondering this.....why did he use full metal jacket?

Edited by - bad arrow on Oct 05 2017 08:53:35
Go to Top of Page

Zero333
Advanced Member

Canada
826 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2017 :  11:00:15  Show Profile Send Zero333 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We will never know what was going in his head.

Maybe he thought everyone was out to get him ? Maybe someone drugged him with Hyoscine (Scopolamine) and suggested he do this ? Maybe all people looked like demons to him ? Maybe he thought he was doing the right thing ?

Everything is possible, even tho logically speaking from what we're being told he had major mental issues, but I never discount the possibility of a conspiracy.

The very first thing I questioned is why kill that many innocent people and not have a shootout with the good guys ? Yes he was a first rate coward, mentally ill and what he did makes no sense, so him committing suicide is not that hard to believe.
Anything and everything is possible.

One thing that is 100% for real is that dozens of innocent people were murdered.

Treat that trigger like it’s your first date, not like you’ve been married to it for 20 years.
Go to Top of Page

WonderMan4
Advanced Member

USA
2870 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2017 :  12:19:42  Show Profile Send WonderMan4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Feinstein already has a new bill written for the occasion. I am assuming that she pulled it from her file cabinet in the achives.

A few Republicans are saying they would support banning bump stocks for rifles. Bump stocks were approved in 2010 by the ATF and determined that they would not pose any threat to society.

The Republican leaders are doing their due diligence in stating that now is not the time for any legislation of a knee jerk reaction.

Of course the media is rousing the people into wanting immediate response in the form of legislation. Go figure.

The ATF stated that the guy wasn't on the radar even though is is thought to have purchased 25 long guns last year, and if he had purchased more than a few handguns, they would have known.

Now let's see what they do next. I predict that long gun purchases will put the buyer on the radar when it is all said and almost done.

Go to Top of Page

southdakbearfan

USA
372 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2017 :  21:05:06  Show Profile Send southdakbearfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like the NRA called for an ATF review of bump stocks.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06