Reloader's Nest Forum
Reloader's Nest Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Reloading General
 Load request
 IMR 4007ssc for 7mm-08
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bartrak

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2008 :  05:53:34  Show Profile Send bartrak a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have tried several powders in my Pro Hunter 7mm-08 barrel and have found that IMR 4007 ssc does the best with both Hornady 139 /154grn spire point bullets. Has anyone else tried this powder and what do you think about it ?

lost-leader
Advanced Member

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2008 :  12:58:27  Show Profile Send lost-leader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bartrak-- I can't find a IMR 4007 powder listed in my re-loading books. I'm going to have to go off-line to see if I can find it. lost

Gary James Hanson
Go to Top of Page

lost-leader
Advanced Member

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2008 :  14:08:07  Show Profile Send lost-leader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found a listing for IMR-4007 on the internet, but no loading data. I'll do alittle more exploring and see what I come up with. lost.
Go to Top of Page

lost-leader
Advanced Member

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2008 :  14:28:18  Show Profile Send lost-leader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found it under Hodgton, Data re-loading Center center. There is alot of loads using, IMR 4007 -- Happy reloading. lost.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2013 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06