Home | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Classified
 Q&A
 Reloader 33 - where to find load data???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ballistic1
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2013 :  09:03:40  Show Profile Send ballistic1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just recently purchased some Reloader 33 powder.
Would like some input on what other's have found
or developed as working loads, in any cartridge.
A group of us fellow shooters shoot a wide variety
of the Magnum's, ultra mags, short mags and other
large cased cartridges, so any input would be appreciated.

All I have found so far from searching is a small
list released by the manufacturer, which is very
brief.

Thanks in advance..

ten2six
Advanced Member

USA
4023 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2013 :  16:37:09  Show Profile Send ten2six a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ballistic1,

Welcome to the 'Nest.

It may take awhile for load data to become available for a new commercially available powder like RE 33. Hell, Alliant still doesn't list it with the other powders on their website. Alliant's reloading data is the only place I've seen numbers, but you should be able to call them and ask if have a caliber they don't list data for.

I've been watching for RE 33 here on the west coast for almost a year and no one has had any on the shelf yet.

What caliber(s) are you considering trying it on?

ten

"Chances are, when we meet intelligent life forms in outer space, they're going to be descended from predators."
- Michio Kaku
Go to Top of Page

Sumi
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2013 :  18:14:08  Show Profile Send Sumi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, I am new here, recently purchase three 8 oz cans of 33 Reloader powder. Getting no information I thought it is regular rifle powder, but it aper to be Magnum. Have no Magnum rifles, to harsh for my old shoulder. Can sell it for the same price I got.
Also have unopened two cans of Hodgdon H1000 and H5010, both for Magnum loads, have nothing to do with this powder.
Only Magnum I left for shutting are .44 Mag. and .357 Mag. revolver.
Go to Top of Page

Onekey

USA
17 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2013 :  22:51:55  Show Profile  Click to see Onekey's MSN Messenger address Send Onekey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Sumi,
Still have the powder for Magnum Rifles, I would like to get it off your hands.

Thanks

Juan
Go to Top of Page

Mountainman1980
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2016 :  00:03:06  Show Profile Send Mountainman1980 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I shoot a rem 700 7mm mag. Last year i used 76 grns of RL 33 with the 168 berger. COAL was 3.450. It had a 1 inch group at 100 yds. Hope this helps at all

Jr
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06