Q&A
 .307 winchester
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

comerade

Canada
38 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2016 :  07:38:07  Show Profile Send comerade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thinking of buying a winchester 94 ae.Looking for a couple of hundred cases firstly.This brass might be difficult to get in Canada.Any suggestions?

Zero333
Advanced Member

Canada
812 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2016 :  09:00:10  Show Profile Send Zero333 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gobbles in London has a few bags of it last time I was there a month ago.

Treat that trigger like it’s your first date, not like you’ve been married to it for 20 years.
Go to Top of Page

bad arrow
Advanced Member

Canada
797 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2016 :  10:53:50  Show Profile Send bad arrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I never had any trouble finding them over here in Vernon, I think I bought all they had at the time. Then I also bought some at the gunshow in Kamloops, I'd buy the rifle then worry about the brass.
Its a real good cartridge that we have used to take quite afew deer and I shot a moose with it as well.
Go to Top of Page

Kosh75287
Advanced Member

USA
796 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2016 :  11:51:10  Show Profile Send Kosh75287 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can they be made from any other brass?

God bless Jeff Cooper

Carpe SCOTCH!
Go to Top of Page

bad arrow
Advanced Member

Canada
797 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2016 :  12:10:41  Show Profile Send bad arrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kosh75287

Not that I am aware.
Go to Top of Page

Paul B
Advanced Member

3969 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2016 :  12:46:48  Show Profile Send Paul B a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kosh75287

What about .356 Win. brass? I think that would work.
Paul B.
Go to Top of Page

bad arrow
Advanced Member

Canada
797 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2016 :  13:16:40  Show Profile Send bad arrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That might work Paul, I haven't checked into it. I have never had a problem finding 307 brass, although its not that common, I just pick it up when I see it and now probably have 200 brass. They need annealing to keep the splitting down.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Reloader's Nest Forum © 2016 ReloadersNest Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06